- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
This article will provide information on the new One-time Password that was put into effect with GateManager Release 9.0
With the One-time Password, the following have changed with GateManager Release 9.0
- New users are REQUIRED to change their password on the first login for all the account types.
- It is no longer possible to manually set the password as GateManager Admin in the GateManager portal.
- For GateManager own users, it is required that the GateManager can send emails.
- By default, the One-time Password lasts 48 hours.
1: To Renewing an account password login with a GateManager Account and choose the account that needs to have its password renewed.
2: A mail will be sent to the user, containing the One-time Password
3: Go to the GateManager Portal, and use the new password to log in.
4: A prompt to chose a new password will appear.
5: If the new password is approved, it will log in.